We are inviting applications for coach drivers, with a passion for customer service.
Full and part time positions available.
We offer an excellent salary and includes benefits:
*Paid holidays and public holidays
*Free CPC training
*Free digital tachograph renewal
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Driving commuter services and private hire.
- Driving a range of vehicles including minibus, midi coach, coach, interdeck and double deck.
- To be responsible for the health, safety and security of yourself, passengers, and colleagues.
- Keeping to time schedules while ensuring passengers have a smooth and safe journey.
- To provide a high standard of customer service at all times, including answering queries and providing information.
- Collecting fares and issuing tickets.
- Ensuring the upkeep of the company fleet including walk-around check, fuelling, cleaning and washing vehicles.
- May includes evening and weekend work
- Must hold a full D-Category Driving Licence, CPC qualifications and Digital Tachograph card.
To apply please fill in our application form below and forward to email@example.com