➡ Bettystown-Dublin online application
Changes to Taxsaver from November 1st 2019
Matthews.ie Taxsaver Commuter tickets will be changing over to Leap Cards from November 1, allowing you quicker and easier commuting on our routes and beyond.
If you are renewing a Taxsaver ticket after that date you will need to have a Leap Card.
Travelling with Leap is easy – you simply tag on when boarding the coach – and having a Leap Card gives you easier onward travelling opportunities in Dublin.
Easy steps to a Leap Card
2 Select Adult Personalised
3 There is a €10 cost but this will be credited to your card
4 You need to upload a photo with your application
Commuters who are entitled to claim tax relief to travel to work can do so by availing of our taxsaver travel scheme.
This scheme allows you to apply for 3, 6, 12 month tickets through your employer and in turn deductions are made through payroll on a weekly/monthly basis.
Matthews.ie invoice your company for the full amount and you save between 20 – 40% depending on your tax bracket.
Applications can be submitted by post by printing our application below or you can now apply online, following the link on this page but please remember you must now have your personalised leapcard in order to avail of the taxsaver tickets with Matthews.ie.
Tickets will be processed once full payment is received and payments can be taken by credit card once you contact our office.
Those who wish to avail of Taxsaver tickets without involving an employer can do so in the same manner - however, Revenue only allow tax saving if made via payroll.
Taxsaver Ticket Terms & Conditions
• Taxsaver tickets can only be applied to adult personalised Leapcards.
• Tickets are valid on 3 Arena, Aviva and RDS Services, an added bonus to choosing to travel with us
• Tickets must not be altered in any way. Altered tickets will be void and will not be accepted.
• Tickets are non-transferable.
• Misuse will result in the ticket being suspended.
• Leap Cards also incur the T&C of Leapcard.ie
• Tickets must be personalised to the person named on the application under Employee Details
• Taxsaver tickets may be refunded but only by request of the purchaser and after the ticket has been returned to Matthews Coach Hire Ltd.
• Only remaining whole months will be refunded minus a 10% administration charge. Taxsaver tickets may be refunded buy only by request of the purchaser.
• The refund will be issued to the purchaser of the ticket.
• Due to Government regulations we need to hold taxsaver information on our system for a period of 6 years.
• Tickets are for whole months only
• You are required to tag onto the ticket machine for each journey.
Ticket prices for 2019 will be the same for 2020
|Dundalk to Dublin|
|12 Month Dundalk to Dublin||€2,744|
|6 month Dundalk to Dublin||€1,458|
|3 month Dundalk to Dublin||€790|
|Drogheda to Dublin|
|12 Month Drogheda to Dublin||€2,165|
|6 month Drogheda to Dublin||€1,168|
|3 month Drogheda to Dublin||€651|
|Bettystown to Dublin|
|12 Month Bettystown to Dublin||€1,952|
|6 month Bettystown to Dublin||€1,062|
|3 month Bettystown to Dublin||€582|
|Dundalk to Drogheda|
|12 Month Dundalk to Drogheda||€1,892|
|6 month Dundalk to Drogheda||€1002|
|3 month Dundalk to Drogheda||€557|