Commuters who are entitled to claim tax relief to travel to work can do so by availing of our taxsaver travel scheme.
This scheme allows you to apply for 3, 6, 12 month tickets through your employer and in turn deductions are made through payroll on a weekly/monthly basis.
Matthews.ie invoice your company for the full amount and you save between 20 – 40% depending on your tax bracket.
Applications can be submitted by post by printing our application below or you can now apply online and upload your photos.
Tickets will be processed once full payment is received and payments can be taken by credit card once you contact our office.
Those who wish to avail of Taxsaver tickets without involving an employer can do so in the same manner - however, Revenue only allow tax saving if made via payroll.
|Dundalk to Dublin|
|12 Month Dundalk to Dublin||€2544|
|6 month Dundalk to Dublin||€1358|
|3 month Dundalk to Dublin||€740|
|Drogheda to Dublin|
|12 Month Drogheda to Dublin||€2015|
|6 month Drogheda to Dublin||€1068|
|3 month Drogheda to Dublin||€601|
|Bettystown to Dublin|
|12 Month Bettystown to Dublin||€1892|
|6 month Bettystown to Dublin||€1002|
|3 month Bettystown to Dublin||€557|
|Dundalk to Drogheda|
|12 Month Dundalk to Drogheda||€1892|
|6 month Dundalk to Drogheda||€1002|
|3 month Dundalk to Drogheda||€557|
Taxsaver Ticket Terms & Conditions
• Tickets are valid on 3 Arena, Aviva and RDS Services, an added bonus to choosing to travel with us.
• Tickets must not be altered in any way. Altered tickets will be void and will not be accepted.
• Tickets must not be folded.
• Tickets are non transferable.
• Misuse will result in the ticket being confiscated.
• Every ticket must be returned to Matthews Coach Hire Ltd on expiry
• A fee of €25 will be charged to the ticket holder to replace misplaced tickets.
• Taxsaver tickets may be refunded but only by request of the purchaser and after the ticket has been returned to Matthews Coach Hire Ltd.
• Only remaining whole months will be refunded minus a 10% administration charge.
• The refund will be issued to the purchaser of the ticket.